Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tea collection items For Sale

I love Tea Collection. If you are familiar with Tea collection everything wears/washes wonderfully. My daughter is one picky little girl and didn't wear any of these items often. They are in execllent condition. If you have any questions, let me know.
                                                                        Dress Size 5 $12
Dress Size 5 $12
Tunic (never worn) size 5 $10
                                                                          Pants Size 5 $8

All transactions must be done through paypal. I will add $5 for shipping.
If you are interested let me know. I can then send you an invoice through paypayl.
Thanks!
                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Besty
    I adore Tea collection. If you have any size 3 or 4 let me me know!
    Naina

    ReplyDelete